Founder of Gmatprepnow Brent Hanneson gave me free access to his site and asked to write true review of it. So you can read this review there.
What Gmatprepnow is?
In this site you can find a lot of video lectures about preparation to GMAT. All video lectures are distributed inside 12 sections such as Generl GMAT Strategy, Data Sufficiency, Arithmetic, Powers and Roots, Algebra and Equation Solving, Word Problems, Geometry, Integer Properties, Statistic, Counting, Probability and Analytical Writing Assessments. Lectures about preparation to verbal part of GMAT will be issued soon.
Every section contains in average 20-40 video files with explanation of exact type of questions. Overall time of lectures exceeds 24 hours.
1. Sections are divided for small parts so nevertheless overall time of lectures is big you can find answer to your question or listen to how to solve difficult for you question very quickly.
2. It is not obviously to buy access to all questions. You can buy access only to lectures that you need the most.
3. Before buying access to lectures you can see several ones for free.
4. Quality of lectures is very high, easy and understandeble design of site.
1. You can not download video and watch it for example on smartphone in comfortable for you place.
2. Watching lectures is not full-featured practice. For strengthening knowledge you need to solve questions. It would be good if every lecture contains homework with 10-20 questions. It is possible not to develop these questions but give numbers of such ones in OG. But there is not such homework in Gmatprepnow.
I strongly recommend buying access to Gmatprepnow to beginners (people who did not attend any GMAT courses). But I doubt that it will be really useful for students who prepared to GMAT several months, got in real exam 680 and want to achieve
720 in next attempt.