Friday, September 3, 2010

BTG Practice Questions

Several days ago CEO of Beat the GMAT David Park offered me free access to BTG practice questions. Thanks him for this! I am solving this questions now. It is excellent to have sufficient quantity of GMAT questions for preparation! But during several days i’ll do all of them so will be find another sources.

There is in picture my current result. Is it good or bad? Percent of right answers is not high, but questions in BTG are harder then those in OG

What is interesting, when i begun solving this questions result was very bed but now it improved.

Today or tomorrow i’ll write detailed review of this new product of BTG.
In addition i want to write that BTG lunched free B-School Essay workshops. I guess it will be useful not only for me but also for other applicants.

No comments: