Thursday, July 8, 2010

GMATprep 650 (Q49, V31)

I’ve taken the second GMATprep test in April, but today I did not recognize any questions. During test I was very concentrated. I am very happy to see this result, especially after getting 510 a week ago in Knewton CAT. May be it was unsuccessful day or that test inadequate reflected my score

Now I will analyze mistakes and in the evening or tomorrow schedule GMAT day on September. I guess that it will not problem for me to improve score to 700+ during 2 month.

3 comments:

Ellipsing My Way...to Business School said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Keep it up! I'm excited to see your official score! Definitely will be a great story for BTG.

Nick said...

thanks
i realy hope to write story with headline "my journey from 540 to 750 (or 800)"

Akshaysri said...

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Great work admin.Keep update more blog.
Best GMAT Coaching Classes in Chennai